Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cynthia: Profugus

Encryption code has been changed.


I have been approached and interviewed by agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation as well as separately by an agent representing the Department of Homeland Security, all of them with questions regarding Joshua's whereabouts. Check out of your hotel immediately and drive through the night out of the state. I understand that the past two days have been horrific and traumatizing for you and you must be beyond exhausted, but I believe the net is tightening. It has been made quite clear to me that any attempt on my part to aid Joshua financially will be noted and my assets frozen. Based on the contact made by Miss Stroud with the authorities in Georgia, I have little doubt that she will be marked by the federal government as well, if she is not already.

Arrangements are being made to supply the two of you with further funds. Miss Stroud, before departing Atlanta you should attempt to withdraw all the cash allowed by the automated teller machine. Drive west to Dallas and check into a hotel there. Travel time is approximately twelve hours. Good luck.

No comments: