Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Josh: Naming That Tune Correctly And Still Losing Big-Time

Ugh. Believe me, I don't want to admit to knowing this. If I hadn't already just had the worst two days of my life bar-none, this would qualify as one of my most uncomfortable moments.

It was Waterloo by Abba. There, I said it. God knows I'm not proud.

One other note: everything that happened after we met Hollis at the nursing home was entirely accurate. All the events before that... I don't know that Mary and I were even in the same time zone. I never looked at her like she wrote about. I was just basically terrified heading into that situation, and as it turns out I should have been preemptively freaked out about it. I may have hesitated before taking her hand and whatnot, but it wasn't for any reason other than I was focusing my efforts on not peeing my pants in front of her. Anyway, I never intended any offense, we just perceived what was happening totally differently.

No comments: