Monday, December 15, 2008

Pierce: Hold That Flight

Hold off, I just got confirmation that the Liberator, the boat that is supposed to contain the murder weapon was last reported way, way, off course. Latest intel had it veering hard to the South while in the North Pacific Ocean, at which point the ship's GPS locator stopped sending a signal. I don't know what to make of it, but it's clearly not heading to Nagasaki at this point. Hold tight and as soon as I get new intel I'll pass it along.
Josh wrote:

Agent Pierce, I had a long rant all cued up about how you can't pressure someone to walk into a dangerous situation like this, but then I read Tate's post and accidentally hit the "DELETE" key. Darn.
I've warned him thoroughly that he's walking into an extremely dangerous situation and that "Taras" is a force to be reckoned with. I don't want to get Tate killed. On the other hand, I don't particularly want him alive, either, and I doubt you would if you'd seen his rap sheet. Regardless, better him than us.

No comments: