Monday, October 20, 2008

Cynthia: Origo (First Post-Click Here, Then Scroll Down and Click "Newer Post" For The Next In Sequence)

I will not bore you with the myriad details of precisely how my situation came to pass, and the various indignities of my day-to-day-existence. If you are reading these words, you have been given the encryption key that provides you access to this secure site and in addition have been informed-either by myself or by one in whom I have placed my trust-how this investigation came about. It is here in this electronic repository that I hope to keep a running log of what transpires during the search. No, more than a log-a journal. In my position, normal human contact, experiences and emotions are a rare and precious commodity. If I cannot be a more active participant in this endeavor, then I fully intend to live vicariously though those that are.

When making your entries, take care to write more than simply what is occurring as pertains to our task, but to catalog the various steps that got you to that point. The more detail the better, if you please. If our entries tend to ramble as a result, (as I suspect Joshua's will, for one), that is, for me, a fair exchange.

My husband is dead. I am condemned to a life of immobility and degradation as a quadriplegic. Find whomever has perpetrated this awful crime. Any and all of my not-inconsiderable resources are at your disposal.

1 comment:

anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.