Monday, October 20, 2008

Josh: More Info Please

I don't think that's going to cut it, Mom. Let's get all the information up front so that anyone accessing the site for the first time can hit the ground running. If I give someone the code to get in here it means I trust them completely, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to spend forever giving them deep background. I think you should put down everything you've got on the accident, and as much about yourself as you can. I'm sure it's painful, but perhaps someone else can glean something from your recollections that you can't. Besides, if you want candor from the people posting here, you're going to have to give as good as you get.

Starting with me-for the sake of new posters-my name is Josh Howland. I'm 29 years old and am working toward my masters in philosophy at Marquette University in fabulous Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I was born and raised in Wisconsin, yet somehow have gone all this time without wearing a foam block of cheese on my head. This semester I'm taking a light class load to help my Mom do what she needs to do. I'm single (even with a chick-magnet like a philosophy degree hanging on my wall?? Shockingly, yes), tall and I suppose to be kind to myself I'll go with "wiry" over "skinny". Not much else to tell, really.

I'll let my Mom give more information on what's happened so far, then I'll write another post on what I've been doing the last few days as far as dealing with the police and the media and whatnot.

No comments: