Friday, November 28, 2008

Josh: 'Cause Every Girl's Crazy 'Bout A Sharp Dressed European Minion Taking On John McClane In Nakatomi Tower (Cue ZZ Top Guitar Riff)

Mary and I were just getting into the car to head over to the Hollis Nursing Home while we still had a little daylight when she told me that I looked like Josh with freshly-shorn blond hair. This was bad, as the entire purpose of a disguise is that I not look like Josh at all. We then decided that on the way back to Hollis Crossroads we'd stop at one of those men's suit stores and get me a few new outfits.

An hour of measuring, modeling and bitching later (definitely not in that order) I strutted to the car wearing a sleek new suit and tie. Even though the shopping was over, the bitching most certainly was not.

ME: I look absolutely ridiculous. With this hair and suit I look like one of Alan Rickman's Eurotrash henchmen from Die Hard.

MARY: Who's Adam Rickman?

ME: How can you possibly not know-

MARY: Because I have a job?

ME: Touche. I tell you what, by the end of this week I will have educated you on the greatest action movie villains of all time. No need to thank me.

MARY: Fabulous. And then maybe I'll show you what a W2 form looks like.

The only reason I couldn't think of a good comeback was because I have a concussion. Now we're on our way to the nursing home.

1 comment: