Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mary: Job Assignments

October 26th, 2008: In speaking further with Doctor Yoshida, he says that his father was killed in Atlanta, Georgia, and that all his notes are in storage there. We need to go down and take a look at what's there, then send everything to Japan. My first inclination is to go myself, but after thinking about it I believe I should stay here in Milwaukee. I should be here to act as liaison with Detective Ward, and there are some other avenues that I'm beginning to investigate that I can only work on here.

Josh, that means we'd need for you to head down, as Doctor Yoshida has made it quite clear he has no desire to come to America.


(Note as to dates: As we can't get the time-stamping on the journal to work correctly, I'm going to begin all future posts with that day's date. Mrs. Howland's first post overall is correct, the journal began on October 20th, 2008. Today is Sunday, October 26th.)

No comments: