Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mary: Not Solo

October 27th, 2008
Tanaka was my father's assistant. He left his employ shortly before the crash. I have not heard from him since.
Doctor Yoshida, that is the sort of information we could have used before this. Is there anything else you can think of that might be relevant?

Josh, firstly, do not go to that address, at least not alone. I can make reservations and hopefully be on a plane by tonight if you intend on going.

I don't know who it was that left that note on your car, but I would think that they somehow managed a way to be alerted when Doctor Shigekazu Yoshida's security code was entered. It would seem to me that the only people still living who might know that code are Doctor Kisho Yoshida and Tanaka. Assuming that, it's possible that your encounter at the storage unit was with Tanaka himself, Josh. You said he had an accent, but that it wasn't Southern. Was it Japanese?

Also, aside from anything obviously of interest in the Doctor's files, is there a ledger of some kind in the box? Some general financial record in addition to the scientific data?

No comments: