Friday, November 7, 2008

Josh: You Might Want To Sit Down For This: Josh Says Something That Might Actually Be Helpful

In going back over my posts, I seem to be either cowering in fear or preparing to cower in fear. Oh, or saying things like, "We shouldn't hire Mary" (I've tried to delete that entry, like, fifty times. Thanks for the post-lock, Mom!). Today, however, I might actually say my first useful thing. Emphasis on "might".

So toxicology comes back negative, at least so far. How would the killer get her to smile as he's doing all this horrific sh*t to her? My theory: hypnosis. It's been used effectively in surgery in place of anesthetic on many occasions, and while what happened here is mindblowingly hideous, it does kind've qualify loosely as surgery. Not that we should necessarily put out an APB for anyone with one of those spinny, spirally things or gold pocketwatches, but it's something else to look for.

Mary, I wanted to ask you, does the coroner know yet in what order events happened during the murder? Was she cut first? Was the rabbit cut first (meaning, was the rabbit's blood on the floor first)? Was the rabbit's foot-ugh, I feel my gag reflex kicking in while I type this-inserted into her brain before or after her head was pulled through her abdomen?

I've had enough of all this violent talk. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be jacking cars and beating down pimps in Grand Theft Auto IV on the X-Box for the next few hours until dawn.

Actually, that reminds me, Mom-I thought I wouldn't have to mention what time it was in my posts, but the time-stamps on the bottom of these things are all screwed up. So just so you know, it's 3:00AM the day after Mrs. Walentowicz's murder.

No comments: