Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mary: Picking Up The Pieces

October 28th, 2008: I called Detective Ward back in Milwaukee and informed him of what's gone on in Atlanta, including Doctor Shigekazu Yoshida's murder. It's not surprising that the police hadn't put the crimes together given that the attack on the Howlands had been classified as a simple hit-and-run. Now that there are two separate cases stretching across state lines, the F.B.I. will officially get involved. It appears we were right to wait on formally inviting Detective Ward aboard as he'll no longer be in charge of the case. Mrs. Howland, I would prepare yourself to be contacted by a federal agent sometime today.

Also, I have a question on a matter that happened sometime before your attack. Whenever you feel up to answering, simply let me know. I do apologize for so totally losing my temper with Yoshida as well.

No comments: