Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cynthia: Singulus

Leopold remarked in his post:

"It is quite probably too late to stop the charms, but the knife and his blood may yet be within your grasp. Keep them separate..."

Now that we possess the items, I am uneasy keeping them together against Leopold's advice, yet I am apprehensive to have them shipped elsewhere individually. Is there another option?


On another matter, I had a notion to contact the agents from Homeland Security that are holding Jeffrey and inform them as to your general whereabouts, Joshua and Miss Stroud. It is possible that they have not received the information from the Australian authorities as of yet, and they may believe that I am being genuinely cooperative and release Jeffrey in turn. It seems to me that we would lose nothing since they will be apprised soon enough as to your location at any rate, if they have not been already.

I leave it in your hands, however. Do contact me with your decision as swiftly as possible.

No comments: