Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yoshida: 24

Stroud, Howland, your cover is blown.

Someone has tipped off the Australian authorities that you are traveling under false identities. If I were you I would withdraw all the cash you possibly can and leave your hotel immediately. Do not use your passports.

In scanning the latest jurisdictional Australian websites your names came up along with descriptions and Stroud's fingerprints, which I imagine you had to give at some point to acquire your Private Investigator license.

I would imagine Crayton or one of the others discovered the names you checked in under at the Port Victoria Hotel, and informed the police of your real identities, though I don't imagine the specifics of how it occurred are all that important to you at this point. I'd say there is an excellent chance that the SPSU (or State Protection Support Unit, the Australian equivalent of your American SWAT teams) is en route to your location as of right now with orders to shoot to kill if necessary.

On a more important note, I find the fact that Japan is not on the globe key chain to be absolutely fascinating. If you somehow manage to escape capture or death, take scans of every section of the globe and e-mail them to me as soon as possible.

No comments: