Friday, February 6, 2009

Josh: As He Pushes Pause, Josh Asks Himself: "Can I Really Do NOTHING But Play Video Games For Two Straight Weeks?" Yes. Yes, I Can. Duh.

Mom, I think you should stay put. We know Japan is where the Magician is heading to perform his "trick", so the farther away from there you are the easier I'll sleep. Whatever help you can give, you can do it just as easily in Milwaukee, I'd think.

And Jeff won't be locked up forever. Either we'll somehow defeat the Magician and clear or names or... we won't be around to worry about being sent to prison anyway.

I believe you're right about Japan being where everything will culminate, one way or another. I can practically feel it as the ship gets closer. It's hard to explain, but there's something about the place, now that I know where we need to go, that feels... all right, it's not hard to explain, it's impossible to explain. I just have a feeling that everything will end there, for good or ill.

No comments: